I really do like to assume that potential clients, even where there is terse or strained communication ahead of time, are inquiring for reasons relating to personal comfort and appropriateness of a match with the provider. Most of the time, this is the case.
Below, you will see a conversation that just happened via WhatsApp. One part happened two days before the second. The phone number began with +30, which I found out is from Greece. While it’s possible that a Greek is in Chicago and wants an appointment, there were so many missing or odd cues in the messages that red flags were waving left and right.
I still have no idea who this was or what he really wanted besides sex. I don’t even know if he was local. One particularly odd thing was that the day he was asking for an appointment is supposed to be ungodly cold. Not to mention this at all in terms of getting to my place or finding out where I live was yet another strange piece of this conversation.
So, here is Exhibit A. A cautionary tale? A law enforcement trap? A person just playing games who wouldn’t show? A thief trying to get an address from someone unsuspecting? You be the judge!!
No comments:
Post a Comment