views from inside the practice of a Sacred Intimate in Chicago

Hello! My name is Larry and welcome to my small corner of the web. I am happy that you have found your way here!

Sacred Intimacy is a way of working rather than a specific technique. As a Sacred Intimate, I employ many different forms of touch and holding space to help the client become more awake to his physical, erotic and sensory beauty and connection to All That Is.

I have been doing Sacred Intimate work for more than twenty years. In this time, I have encountered certain things in my clients over and over again - attitudes, thought patterns, actions - that bear comment. Also, in receiving body work, I have experienced both positive and negative things that impact the way I consider my own work and frame of mind when dealing with clients.

Commenting on these various mindsets or experiences would not be appropriate during a session because of time constraints, willingness of the client, or the actual nature of the subject. But here, potential or current clients have the time to read and absorb at leisure. So I hope to post short articles of interest that will help clarify certain things about the practice, the way that I work, and my opinions in ways I cannot do in person or on my web page.

Here's to living more comfortably and fully in these amazing bodies!!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

For the beginning of the new year...

I have never been one to make new year's resolutions. I think one's resolve should be applied whenever appropriate, not just one particular day on the calendar.

I did just perform a rather spontaneous ritual that yielded seven phrases that I chanted as I walked around my home. I plan on putting them up where I can see them very often. I hope they spark you as they did me.

Blessings for the new year to you all,
Larry

For the New Year


Welcome the new.
Honor the old.
Cherish the wisdom gained.
Welcome the unexpected.
Plan for love.
Savor enlightenment.
Inhabit this physicality fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment