I had an experience two days ago that I have never had before - a client requested what in Body Electric terms is called Taoist Erotic Massage (I call it Breath of Life Massage) and I became Kundalini.
We had gone through the general explanation of what the massage was and what it entailed, breathing technique, etc. Then, as I was about to put my hands on him for the first time, an image of myself as a snake settled over me. Or rather, it was as if my human form was nested inside that of a snake. It was sort of fun and shocking at the same time, as it had not been intentionally evoked. I felt clear that it was not only benign, but helpful, and that it could assist in the session in some way that would be revealed progressively.
The session was very connected and powerful - for both of us! The work felt connected and easy for me. The client seemed to be working well with the parameters of the massage. I hadn’t given one of these massages in a while, and I was strongly energized and vividly awake at the end. The client had a powerful session that truly connected him with a part of himself that was at best dormant.
I will need to experiment with creating the snake-man energy again with other clients. It will be interesting to use in other Sacred Intimate contexts. I’m wondering if calling upon it intentionally will have the same powerful effect as the first arising?! I’ll keep you posted!!
views from inside the practice of a Sacred Intimate in Chicago
Hello! My name is Larry and welcome to my small corner of the web. I am happy that you have found your way here!
Sacred Intimacy is a way of working rather than a specific technique. As a Sacred Intimate, I employ many different forms of touch and holding space to help the client become more awake to his physical, erotic and sensory beauty and connection to All That Is.
Here's to living more comfortably and fully in these amazing bodies!!
Sacred Intimacy is a way of working rather than a specific technique. As a Sacred Intimate, I employ many different forms of touch and holding space to help the client become more awake to his physical, erotic and sensory beauty and connection to All That Is.
I have been doing Sacred Intimate work for more than twenty years. In this time, I have encountered certain things in my clients over and over again - attitudes, thought patterns, actions - that bear comment. Also, in receiving body work, I have experienced both positive and negative things that impact the way I consider my own work and frame of mind when dealing with clients.
Commenting on these various mindsets or experiences would not be appropriate during a session because of time constraints, willingness of the client, or the actual nature of the subject. But here, potential or current clients have the time to read and absorb at leisure. So I hope to post short articles of interest that will help clarify certain things about the practice, the way that I work, and my opinions in ways I cannot do in person or on my web page.
Here's to living more comfortably and fully in these amazing bodies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment